Monday, September 19, 2011

Privacy and excel

Something are just better left in the dark and meant to be private. This is why it would benefit my company to take advantage of the concept that was disused in class, privacy on social networks.Any one can falsify information and turn the truth into a lie online if your words aren't protected. I wanna make sure that when you goolge my company name that nothing negative comes up. It will also give the ability to target different clients with different things. So it would help me entertain different age groups, all at once.
Another concept that will benefit my company is excel. excel will make it easy on me to help view the progress of almost anything.One could use it to how my company sells are going, what my clients like and dis like all by looking at a graph that I can create on excel. Excel has numerous function that just makes it easier for me and the company. It would help organize things and make sure business is on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment