Monday, September 12, 2011

Social Networking

A concept that could be used to enhance my entrepreneurial idea is social networking. I have learned that social networking is an online service that helps build networking around the world. There is a big plus to social networking and that is there are numerous amounts of service that were created just for this purpose. Something even better is someone is always out there trying to create a better social network, so I will be able to put my idea out there for a long time.

Since there is so many out there to start off I would have to decide which network to promote my ideal on. From the information I obtained in class the network that I would currently choose as a first choice would be twitter. Twitter is a growing social network that is kind of taking over. My main reason for choosing this network site is because twitter is such an open source. Meaning all different type of clients are on there. All these clients have to do is search a topic that is similar to my ideal and it would pop up. Currently twitter has 1.6 billion searches a day. This leads to more companies wanting to use the site, to find employees, clients and new ideals. In all this is just a good site to advertise my ideal on and getting the public’s attention about it.

1 comment:

  1. I like your approach to the modern day problem of most people don't know what the products they are using actually do to their body. I think social media would be very beneficial because the main way you are going to be able to promote the brand is through social media and search engine optimization. Would you be looking to monetize traffic on your site by also offering your own products, or the products that you specifically endorse for being the best naturally?

    ReplyDelete